Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Tangle A Day Calendar, January 1 - 3, 2017

Hello friends

Even though I haven't completed my 2016 Tangle A Day Calendar, I decided to go ahead and start on the 2017 one.

Trying something different, as I really have missed doing tiles. I'm so out of practice!  I traced two tiles onto the calendar and incorporated the numbers into the design/string. It felt so good to be able to sit down and work on something. There are lots of new tangles - including a couple from Zentangle.com themselves - that I want to learn too.


Remember to click on the image if you wish to see it larger.

Happy New Year, everyone!


Tangles used:

January 1 2017
Surfs Up
Peacock
Onamato
Tipple
Florez
Joki
Crescent Moon
Tumbleweed

January 2 - 3, 2017
Rain
Florez
Onamato
Florez,
Crescent Moon
Printemps
Florz

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment